Fixed Term, 37 hours per week
Scale 6 £23,398 - £24,964 per annum
The Housing service provides a statutory service to help prevent or deal with homelessness in the borough. We also operate an in house letting agency and landlord accreditation service.
Promote innovation and implementation of new initiatives across the Housing Service and the wider service area on occasion. Co-ordinating information to help prevent or tackle homelessness and to help the service to channel shift to enable clients and services to self serve where possible.
• Educated to HND or equivalent level of experience in a housing related field.
• A proven track record of:
- Communicating and working with external organisations – experience of working with Landlord, Letting Agents, Registered Housing Providers would be desirable;
- Successfully supporting complex projects;
- Working to and meeting targets;
• Working in a political environment.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral to senior management, external organisations, employees and customers;
• Strong organisational and problem solving skills with high level of attention to detail;
• Ability to form productive, professional working relationships and to deliver excellent customer service to both external and internal customers;
• Ability to work under pressure, determine priorities and meet agreed deadlines;
• Ability to work flexibly in a fast paced, outcome focused, changing environment;
• Ability to think laterally and develop creative and innovative solutions;
• Strong numerical and research skills and the ability to analyse and explain data, including financial data;
• Ability to negotiate, motivate and constructively challenge others showing high levels of sensitivity and judgement.
For further information on the role please click on the link below to view the job description and person specification.Supporting documents