Blessed Mother Teresa’s Catholic Primary School is part of the Painsley Catholic Academy and the Governors are seeking to appoint a part time Home School Link Worker to be part of our highly professional and caring team. We are looking for a Home School Link Worker who will work under the direction of senior staff alongside another colleague also working part-time to provide a complementary service to school staff and parents to address the needs of children & families to overcome barriers to learning both inside and outside school.
- To develop positive home-school relationships, acting as a link between home and school including making home visits.
- To liaise with other school staff and agencies and to recommend and develop strategies within school to improve the attendance and/or behaviour of particular pupils.
- To have knowledge and appreciation of the range of activities, courses, organisations and individuals that could be drawn upon to provide further support for pupils.
Our school can offer you:
- a friendly, welcoming and Catholic ethos in which to work
- a supportive teaching & learning team that work collaboratively
- engaging children who are eager to learn and contribute to their community
- an opportunity to contribute to the lives of children and enable them to continue to have success
Thursday & Friday – 13 hours
Blessed Mother Teresa’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application. Applications are invited from practising Catholics as well as those who are happy and committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact school to arrange.
Informal enquiries, further details and application forms from Mrs Anne Jackson on 01785 413276 or email email@example.com. All applications should be returned to Mrs Anne Jackson, Blessed Mother Teresa’s Catholic Primary School, Somerset Road, Stafford, ST17 9UZ or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 23rd February 2024 at 3.30pm