After School Club Assistant
Required from September 2017
Hayes Meadow Primary is a ‘good’ school (OFSTED2014) and is committed to helping pupils to achieve the ‘best that they can be’.
We have a vacancy for a dedicated, enthusiastic and creative after school club worker who would work in our new after school club.
We are looking for someone who would enjoy becoming part of our team and is committed to joining us on our journey.
Hayes Meadow is looking for a person who can:
- Be aware of, support and ensure equal opportunities for all.
- Contribute to the overall ethos/ work/aims of the school.
- Establish constructive relationships and communicate with other agencies/ professionals.
- Attend and participate in regular meetings
- Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required.
- Recognise own strengths and areas of expertise and use these to advise and support others.
Hayes Meadow will offer:
- A warm, friendly atmosphere with wonderful children who enjoy learning.
- An enthusiastic, supportive and caring team of staff and governors, who aspire to offering a wealth of quality learning experiences.
- A creative curriculum which provides exciting learning opportunities to meet the needs and interests of our learners.
- Opportunities for professional training and support.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01543 490616 to arrange an appointment.
To apply for the post, please download the application pack below. Alternatively or for further information, please contact the school office.
Closing Date: Friday 30th June
Interview Date: Thursday 6th July
All completed application forms to be returned to the School Office.
Hayes Meadow Primary School
Tel: 01543 490616
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.