St Luke’s CE First School are looking to appoint a permanent cleaner commencing as soon as possible.
- Cleaning all surfaces in classrooms, staff spaces and other areas around school
- Cleaning toilets – pupils and staff
- Vacuuming carpets and sweeping floors
- Emptying bins
- Deep cleaning at key times
- Other cleaning responsibilities directed by Site Manager or Headteacher
No experience is required for this role but knowledge of COSHH is desirable (training will be given). This role involves physical activity and some lifting.
Start Date – As soon as possible.
Hours – 12.5 per week = 3:15pm – 5:45pm Monday – Friday
Term Time only plus 34.03 hours for holiday cleaning
(34.03 additional hours are typically worked in the 6-week summer holiday with dates agreed with Headteacher and Site Manager)
Salary - £6,886.62 per annum
Applications close on 6.3.24. Interview date TBC.