Job Title: Class Teacher
School Name: Whitnash Primary School
About Us & The Role
Whitnash Primary is committed to ensure that all our children feel safe, included and valued in all aspects of school life.
With a strong focus on positive values and social, emotional aspects of learning, and by providing an enriched and meaningful curriculum, we want to nurture and inspire our children to learn, so they grow and succeed as resilient, curious, confident and resourceful individuals.
We are looking for a teacher to join our thriving and expanding school. There are opportunities for a permanent post or maternity cover. The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated and dedicated teacher who is committed, skilled and enthusiastic. We are seeking a teacher who is passionate about providing high quality and stimulating learning which engages children. There is flexibility for an early appoint to work alongside the current class teacher. There is flexibility on the year group depending on the skills and attributes of the applicant. ECTs and experienced teachers are equally welcomed. There is opportunity to lead on a key subject area where experience allows. We welcome applicants to visit.
The successful candidates must demonstrate that they are:
- Able to display high quality, effective classroom practice;
- Able to build strong relationships with our pupils;
- Able to enthuse and inspire our children to reach high levels of achievement;
- Able to make a significant contribution to this thriving school;
- Able to work collaboratively and be involved in the full life of the school;
- Able to cater effectively for the needs of all pupils and have a good understanding of children's social and emotional needs, as well as their academic ones.
- Be able to operate with unconditional positive regard for children and colleagues at all times.
In return the school will offer:
- Enthusiastic and well-motivated children with supportive parents;
- Friendly and supportive staff and governors;
- The opportunity to develop your career in a forward-thinking school.
How to Apply
Please email your completed application forms to email@example.com
Whitnash Primary School is committed to Safeguarding Children and any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.