The Directors of the All Saints Catholic Collegiate are seeking to appoint a full time experienced KS2 Class Teacher at St Augustine’s Catholic Academy from the start of the Summer term, 8th April 2024.
- We are looking for a KS2 practitioner to join our team, who can fully subscribe to the vision and mission of our catholic school
- Is a skilled and experienced teacher with high expectations of work and behaviour who is prepared to work hard to achieve excellence
- Is creative and innovative in outlook and committed to strengthening our vibrant curriculum
- Holds positive values and attitudes and adopts high standards of behaviour in their professional role.
- A strong classroom practitioner who works well as a member of a team.
- A teacher who inspires and motivates pupils, parents and colleagues
- A teacher who shares best practice and continues to develop themselves through seeking opportunities.
At St Augustine’s we can offer:-
- A happy, caring school with a strong Catholic ethos.
- A supportive Academy Committee and Senior Leadership Team who are committed to maintaining high standards.
- Children who love coming to school, are engaged in their learning and have excellent behaviour.
- A committed and supportive environment where you will be encouraged to develop your professional career.
- An opportunity to join a highly effective Multi Academy Collegiate with excellent opportunities for CPD across our family of Schools.
- An excellent leadership team committed to the professional and spiritual growth of all colleagues.
- A secure and stable staffing who are committed, conscientious and professional.
- A school community where the children and their families are at the heart of our mission
- Where both teaching and support staff are equally engaged and committed to work in strong partnership with all stakeholders
- An active, loyal and fair governing body both at local level known as the Academy Committee and Director level known as the Board of Directors.
Applicants from all religious denominations are welcome. Applications are welcome from experienced teachers. Visits to the school are warmly welcome and encouraged. Visits will be conducted on 12th March 2024. Please contact Miss S Blowers Office Manager to arrange an appointment.
To apply for this vacancy, please contact:
CES Application forms are available from the school website www.staugustinescatholicacademy.org.uk or via email to email@example.com
Closing date: 18/03/2024 12 NOON
Shortlisting: 18/03/2024 PM
St Augustine’s is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expect all employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Criminal Records Bureau.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/