The children, governors and staff of our thriving school, seek to appoint an outstanding practitioner from 1st September 2024
We are looking for someone who is passionate about all children having the opportunity to reach their potential in order to ‘Life Life in all its Fullness’. Someone who will have the highest expectations of pupils academically, behaviourally and socially and they will inspire and engage pupils through their tasks.
This an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to become an integral part of our friendly team and make a difference.
- Have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child.
- Work in a creative and inspirational way with high expectations for all.
- Be committed to raising standards for all our children.
- Be a role model who wishes to share their excellent practice with colleagues.
- Be a team player who will work well with colleagues.
- Lead a subject
The post is a fulltime/permanent position.
- A welcoming, caring school where everyone is valued.
- A dedicated and motivated staff team who believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school and in the local community.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and confident children.
- A supportive ethos of aspiration, ambition and high achievement for all.
- A dynamic, creative environment, encouraging collaboration and open to innovation.
- An enthusiastic leadership team, who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues.
- A warm, family atmosphere.
- Ambition and vision for all.
- Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference.
Closing date: 15/03/2024
N.B. We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to their advertised date if we receive a large number of applications.
- is an excellent, enthusiastic and dedicated practitioner,
- is committed to raising standards throughout the school and have a proven track record of raising attainment,
- has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- has a commitment to school improvement, through collaborative work with the whole school community,
- has relevant experience, knowledge and skills to promote and sustain high standards of teaching and learning,
- is committed to the principles of inclusion,
- is committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community,
- has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to a successful and enhanced criminal records and qualification check, along with other relevant employment checks. St Margaret’s at Hasbury CE Primary School in an Equal Opportunities Employer.
In compliance with Dudley’s policy on obtaining employment references, applicants must use their current employer as a reference and provide another reference from a previous employer or college. Character references and testimonials are not acceptable. References must cover the complete 3 year period, prior to application, and additional references must be provided if necessary to achieve this. Failure to provide suitable references may result in an application being withdrawn. A complete job history must be stated on the application form.
In compliance with Dudley’s safeguarding policy, an enhanced disclosure and barring check will be carried out and a health check will also be required for this post.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy. Online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance: https://help.wmjobs.co.uk/
If the WM Jobs Help page does not resolve your issue, then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via: HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
Dudley council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The council will check, share and cross-match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website: https://www.dudley.gov.uk/privacy-disclaimer-statement/