We have an exciting opportunity for a Primary class teacher to join a supportive, forward thinking and passionate team of teachers who are committed to delivering The National Curriculum in an engaging way to develop creativity and imagination. You will be an excellent teacher who has the ability to inspire, motivate, challenge and support pupils to ensure that they make progress.
It is very important to us that all of our teachers feel valued, listened to and mentored well so that they have opportunities to develop. We offer exceptional teacher training and high-quality professional development opportunities catered to individual needs. As a result of this, we have many success stories of teachers that have joined us and been quickly promoted to positions of leadership at all levels.
We are currently recruiting a full-time KS2 Classroom Teacher on a Permanent basis as well as a part-time (Wednesday to Friday) Year 5 Classroom Teacher on a Temporary basis but with potential to become Permanent.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a motivated individual with excellent subject knowledge who keeps up to date with current trends in teaching at primary level
- Be committed to supporting pupils to succeed
- Be able to contribute to the successful team
This is an exciting opportunity for…
- a talented and dynamic teacher who is;
- forward thinking and able to generate innovative ideas;
- committed to an experiential and creative approach to learning with high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour;
- a strong team player who thrives within a group of mutually supportive colleagues;
- committed to their own professional development.
We will offer you the opportunity to:
- work in a high achieving, popular and forward looking school; work with deeply skilled people who are whole-heartedly committed to the success of the whole team; develop your skills within a community who are deeply committed to improving the life chances of children and their families; develop professionally through individually tailored professional development.
Henry Hinde School, Rugby
Primary Class Teacher
M1 - M6
We have a Full-Time Permanent and a Part-Time Temporary position available.
The post holder will have a shared responsibility for the safeguarding of all children and young people. The post holder has an implicit duty to promote the welfare of all staff, children and young people and to be committed to promoting diversity and inclusion.