Dunstall Hill Primary School - Level 2 Teaching Assistant 1:1 SEND Support
Salary Range: Grade 3, Points 4-6 (FTE £23,114 - £23,893 per annum)
Working 32.5 hours per week, Term Time Only - Actual Salary £17,404 - £17,991 per annum
Dunstall Hill Primary School, part of Perry Hall Multi Academy Trust, are seeking to appoint a Level 2 1:1 SEND Support Teaching Assistant to join our fantastic team, where inclusion remains at the heart of what we do.
We are seeking a dedicated individual with a passion for inspiring children to enjoy learning, encouraging them to take pride in their achievements, be confident in their abilities and play an active role in school life.
Working as part of a team is something we really value at Dunstall Hill and we wish for applicants to have a strong team work ethic. In return, we can offer the opportunity for continued professional development and to work with a supportive and dedicated team of staff.
Perry Hall Multi-Academy Trust can offer:
- Access to highly sought Local Government Pension Scheme
- Yearly Wellbeing day
- Access to an employee benefits portal which includes a number of discount vouchers for shopping, entertainment and dining
- A Cycle to work scheme
- Free will-writing service
- Free telephone counselling and online access to our employee advice and assistance portal
- A salary sacrifice scheme which allows you to buy a new car
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- A Financial Well-being service
- A Health Cash plan
- A Voluntary Private Medical service
Applicants are encouraged to visit our academy before applying. Please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01902 921166 to arrange a visit.
PHMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought, along with other relevant employment checks and completion of the disqualification by association declaration form (Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009).
Please complete our application form, which can be found on this website, and submit by email to email@example.com to apply.