Dunstall Hill Primary School - KS1 Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Number of Vacancies: 1 Fixed Term, until April 2025
Commencing: As soon as possible
Dunstall Hill Primary School (part of Perry Hall Multi-Academy Trust) are seeking to appoint a dedicated and enthusiastic KS1 Class Teacher. We are seeking applicants who demonstrate commitment, care and high aspirations for all of our pupils.
Working as part of a team is something we really value at Dunstall Hill and we wish for applicants to have a strong team work ethic. In return Dunstall Hill Primary School can offer:
- A happy, exciting and friendly environment
- An environment where pupils are well behaved and supportive parents are proud to send their children to our school.
- A commitment to high quality CPD
- A supportive working environment that promotes teamwork
Perry Hall Multi-Academy Trust can offer:
- Access to highly sought Teachers Pension
- Yearly well-being day
- Access to an employee benefits portal which includes a number of discount vouchers for shopping, entertainment and dining
- A Cycle to work scheme
- Free will-writing service
- Free telephone counselling and online access to our employee advice and assistance portal
- A salary sacrifice scheme which allows you to buy a new car
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- A Financial Well-being service
- A Health Cash plan
- A Voluntary Private Medical service
Applicants are encouraged to visit our academy before applying. Please email email@example.com or call 01902 921166 to arrange a visit.
PHMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought, along with other relevant employment checks and completion of the disqualification by association declaration form (Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009).
Please complete our application form, which can be found on this website, and submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. CV's will not be accepted.
Please contact the school on 01902 921166 for further information.