SPECIALIST SEND TEACHER OR PRIMARY SPECIALIST – RESOURCE PROVISION (Peter’s Place)
Start Date: April 2024
Our Lady of the Magnificat MAC are looking to recruit a specialist SEND teacher or primary specialist for our Resource Provision (Peter’s Place). This role will be based at Trinity Catholic School, Guy’s Cliffe Avenue, Leamington Spa, CV32 6JN.
We have an inclusive ethos and are committed to providing an outstanding education for all our students. We have a successful Resource Provision 20.02.20 for students with Communication and Interaction needs. There are 20 students in our provision, many of whom are on the Autistic Spectrum Disorder. We are looking for a teacher from either a SEND background or primary trained to continue to improve our quality of education in Peter’s Place.
The successful candidate will:
- To carry out the duties of a teacher as set out in the current Teachers’ Standards Document.
- Implementing and delivering an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students in your designated curriculum area.
- Monitoring and supporting the overall progress and development of students as a teacher in the Resource Provision.
- Facilitating and encouraging learning experiences which provide students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- Contributing to raising standards and student attainment in your curriculum area.
- Sharing and supporting in the school’s mission to achieve personal and academic excellence for students.
- Supporting the Catholic ethos of the school.
Please visit www.magnificat.org.uk/vacancies for an application form and consent for references form, both to be returned to Mrs Mary La Spisa, Office Manager via email email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 26th February 2024 at 9.00am
Interviews will be held: Week commencing 4th March 2024.
The MAC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. As such we will be implementing the use of online searches for all posts in line with guidance from KCSIE 2023. Online searches are not part of the shortlisting process itself and candidates will have a chance to address any issues of concern that come up during the search at interview.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Statement.
COMMITTED TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES.