Sledmere Primary School - Level 2 EYFS SEND Support Teaching Assistant
Actual Salary: £17,404.77 - £17,991.35 per annum
Status: Fixed Term until August 2025 in the first instance
Sledmere Primary School (part of Perry Hall Multi-Academy Trust) are seeking to appoint a Level 2 SEND Support Teaching Assistant who is committed to supporting our children at Sledmere.
Desired attributes for the post:
- Dedicated and hardworking
- Experience of supporting children
- Committed to our school, children and core values
- The ability to work well as a team and build a good rapport with children, parents and staff
Sledmere Primary School can offer:
- A happy, exciting and friendly environment
- An environment where pupils are well behaved and supportive parents are proud to send their children to our school.
- A commitment to high quality CPD
- A supportive working environment that promotes teamwork
Perry Hall Multi Academy Trust can offer:
- Access to highly sought Local Government Pension Fund
- Yearly well-being day
- Access to an employee benefits portal which includes a number of discount vouchers for shopping, entertainment and dining
- A Cycle to work scheme
- Free will-writing service
- Free telephone counselling and online access to our employee advice and assistance portal
- A salary sacrifice scheme which allows you to buy a new car
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- A Financial Well-being service
- A Health Cash plan
- A Voluntary Private Medical service
Applicants are encouraged to visit our academy before applying. To arrange a visit, please contact Alison Travis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01384 476150.
PHMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought, along with other relevant employment checks and completion of the disqualification by association declaration form (Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009).
To apply, please complete our application form, which can be found on this website, and submit by email to email@example.com.
Please contact the school on 01384 476150 for further information.