Berrybrook Primary School - Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Grade 4, Points 7 - 11 FTE £24,294 - £25,979 per annum
Actual salary £18,293 - £19,562 per annum, 32.5 Hours Per Week, Term Time Only
Berrybrook Primary School, part of Perry Hall Multi-Academy Trust, are looking to appoint a dedicated Level 3 Teaching Assistant whose principles align with our school core values, can build a rapport with and work well as part of our hardworking, experienced team and support children to achieve their best within the classroom and by running targeted interventions.
We can offer support from within school and across the MAT, internal and external CPD and a staff benefits scheme through PHMAT.
Our Trust can offer:
- Access to highly sought Local Government Pension Scheme
- Yearly well-being day
- Access to an employee benefits portal which includes a number of discount vouchers for shopping, entertainment and dining
- A Cycle to work scheme
- Free will-writing service
- Free telephone counselling and online access to our employee advice and assistance portal
- A salary sacrifice scheme which allows you to buy a new car
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- A Financial Well-being service
- A Health Cash plan
- A Voluntary Private Medical service
Applicants are encouraged to visit our academy before applying. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01902 921152 to arrange a visit.
PHMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought, along with other relevant employment checks and completion of the disqualification by association declaration form (Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009).
Please complete our application form which can be found on this website and submit by email to email@example.com to apply.
Please contact the school on 01902 921152 for further information.