An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint a Pensions Assistant within the fund’s benefit operations team.
The West Midlands Pension Fund is one of the UK’s largest pension funds, managing and administering the pension interests of our members and scheme employers. We currently have over 280,000 scheme members, 600 scheme employers and net assets of the Fund of £15bn
The Fund provides a customer-focused and quality service working cost effectively to secure the future of our member’s pensions.
We are seeking a highly organised and flexible Pensions Assistant.
The position is based in the benefit operations team where all activity is managed against a set of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
The position includes responsibility for:
• Creating and authorising new member records based on information received from employers.
• Processing and validating amendments to a member’s record that result from changes in employment and personal circumstances.
• Calculating and verifying adjustments to pensioner member benefits and entitlements.
• Dealing with a range of correspondence, telephone queries and personal visits from Scheme members.
• Responding to all enquiries in a positive and professional manner and processing them in accordance with the Funds procedures.
For more information or an informal discussion regarding this post please contact Annie Egginton on 01902 551360 or email WMPFrecruitment@wolverhampton.gov.uk.
Closing date: 18 July 2017
Job Description & Personal Specification