Headteacher - St Peter's CE Bratton
Required for January 2018
Group 3 L18 to 24 (£59,264 - £68,643) NOR: 423
“St Peter’s Church of England School is a very special place, with a Christian thread of golden love running through it”
The Governing Body wishes to appoint an inspirational leader with a proven track record of delivering outstanding teaching and learning.
We are proud of our motivated children, dedicated staff, engaged parents and our church links. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Headteacher
Our vision is reflected in all aspects of school life:
• Our children thrive academically in a supportive child centred and enriching environment, encouraged by dynamic and dedicated staff.
• We embrace a culture of continuous improvement in excellence, which has seen the school develop in every aspect.
• Our extracurricular activities provide our children with opportunities for enthusiastic participation and development.
We are looking for an ambitious, creative and inspiring individual to build upon our outstanding achievements:
• A track record of improving educational outcomes for every child in their care
• The ability to motivate their colleagues to always give of their best
• An excellent rapport with external stakeholders
• Maintain exceptional teaching, learning and standards and promote best practice.
In return, we can offer you:
• A stimulating and rewarding working environment to develop your career
• Happy, enthusiastic and highly motivated pupils
• Supportive community and a fully engaged governing body
• Committed and experienced teaching and support colleagues
School visits are also welcomed by appointment. Please phone the School Business Manager, Ceirios Guy, to register your interest to attend.
As part of the application process governors would like you to address the following:
In no more than 1000 words, “As a new head teacher how would you build a partnership with parents as co-educators of their children”.
Application forms and further details are available from the links below . Sorry but CV’s will not be accepted. All completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Noon, Friday 8th September 2017
Interview Dates: Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd September 2017
Candidate Information Pack