Mobile Cleaning Operative
Two posts of 12.5 hrs per week, with possible overtime during holiday periods.
Post holders to be part of Facilities Management, providing a variety of cleaning tasks to: offices, libraries, day care centres.
Delivering a range of cleaning duties: cleaning washrooms and kitchens, mopping, buffing, vacuuming, dusting, wiping paintwork and partition walls.
You will be expected to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work anywhere within the Borough of Sandwell.
- Undertake duties to safe standards of work- including knowledge of Health and Safety and COSHH regulations
- Work mainly on your own, whilst being flexible to changing priorities.
The post holders must possess:
- Ability to travel between locations.
- A basic knowledge of cleaning techniques.
This role is Fixed Term for a minimum of two years.
2 x 12.5 hours per week
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficent applications are recieved. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.
Information for Job Applicants