Teaching Assistant - Howes Primary School
9 hours per week (Monday to Thursday 1-3:15pm)
Fixed term contract for the Autumn term 2017
This is an amazing opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to join our lively and successful school.
Start date: 4th September 2017
We are looking for an inspiring Teaching Assistant who is...
• Able to communicate with a deaf child using total communication
• A good role model
• Able to put secure knowledge of the curriculum into practice
• Able to work as a key team member
• A good communicator
• Able to be adaptable to the needs of our children
• Determined to provide high level childcare and education
• Able to develop our children’s love of learning
Visits to the school will be welcome.
Please telephone the school office on 024 7641 171.
Completed application forms should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 9am Thursday 20th July
Shortlisting: Thursday 20th July
Interviews: Monday 24th July
Howes Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All our staff undergo DBS enhanced checks.
Pay Scale: £16,123 to £18,070 per annum pro-rata depending upon experience.
Equal Opportunities Form.doc