- Carrying out security procedures for the school buildings and grounds
- Routine and non routine opening and closing and security of premises and grounds
- Take action to prevent trespass on the premises
- Ensure unauthorised parking of vehicles does not occur
- Act as a nominated keyholder and respond appropriately to alarm company, police call-outs and other emergencies outside normal working hours. (see attached Job Description and personal Spec for detail).
- Ensure the premises and furnishings are cleaned in accordance with the school’s/authority’s standards, including supervising, organising and appraising the work of cleaning staff
- Carry out regular cleaning inspection and maintaining log sheet
- Ensure floors are stripped and retreated at appropriate intervals
- Order cleaning materials and equipment
- Maintain time book, fill in claims forms etc
37.0 Hours per Week, 52 weeks per year
Mon to Fri, split shifts (6am - 10am and 2:30pm - 6pm)
No experience required training will be provided.
For further information please see the attached Job Description & Person Specification.
Additional Information & How to Apply
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
To apply for this role, please download and complete the attached Application Form and Equality Details Form. Once complete, please send these to:
Resources Facilities Management
orporate Facilities Service
Unit 11, Montague Road
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or please call the recruitment line 01926 737744
Closing Date: 28 July 2017
Interview Date: 7 August 2017
Please note, CV’s should not been submitted unless asked to do so.
If you are unable to access the application form please contact the Recruitment Centre on email@example.com, including your contact details.
Rewards & Benefits of working for Warwickshire
Time to recharge is so important; we provide a generous holiday allowance which rises as you remain in employment with us. You get all Bank and public holidays off, plus all staff are given an extra day of holiday over Christmas.
As if that wasn’t enough, you’ll also have access to membership of the Local Government contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, a host of enhanced family friendly policies and some of the very best Learning and Development training courses to support your ongoing development.
We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.Supporting documents
Job Description and Person Specification