Lunchtime Supervisor TV26017
Caldmore Primary Academy
Lunchtime Supervisor x 3
£14,514. - £14,975. (pro rata)
10 Hours per week, term time only
Post to commence September 2017
The governing body and senior leadership team of this rapidly improving Academy are seeking to appoint a Lunchtime Supervisors.
We are looking to appoint three enthusiastic, caring individuals to join our lunchtime team.
Along with the normal lunchtime duties, you will help to ensure that the children are safe, secure and in a caring and happy environment.
Your duties will include:
- Supervising and assisting in the dining hall
- Ensuring the children are safe, happy and well behaved during the lunchtime period
- Supervising, playing with and helping the children outside on the playground or in the classrooms on rainy days
- First aid .
We can offer you:
- Well behaved, enthusiastic children
- An excellent, well-resourced teaching and learning environment
- Supportive, dedicated staff
- Continuing professional development
Living Wage Statement:-
These posts qualify for the Living Wage. The Council is committed to paying the Living Wage which is currently £8.45 per hour. This arrangement will be reviewed annually.
Application packs are available on the Academy website www.academytransformationtrust.co.uk
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Gayle Clarke, Office Manager, on 01922 721359 or email: email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DRB check and two suitable references.
Last date for completed application: 20.07.2017 at midday
Interview date: to be confirmed