Teaching Assistant - Castlechurch Primary School
The Governors of Castlechurch Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant (Support and Delivery of Learning) who will be required to work in the Nursery working under the direction of the Assistant Headteacher (Early Years).
This position is for 15 hours per week in the mornings 5 days a week.
The successful applicant will:
* Have NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
* Have high expectations
* Deploy excellent behaviour management strategies
* Display a good understanding of phonics and strategies to support basic skills
* Communicate effectively and work as a team member.
* Have experience of working with Early Years children - this is essential
* Pupils who are engaged in their learning and proud of their school.
* A school community whose ethos is founded on mutual respect
* A team who are dedicated and determined to improve outcomes for our children and who are committed to our journey.
Visits to our School are strongly encouraged and can be arranged for Thursday, 7th September 2017 by contacting the School Office on 01785 334955.
To apply for this post please download the application form below.
Closing date: Monday 11th September 2017
Shortlisting date: Tuesday 12th September 2017
Interview date: Friday 15th September 2017
Potential start date: Monday 18th September 2017 or Monday 25th September 2017
All application forms should be returned directly to the School.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/
To apply for this vacancy, please contact: email@example.com