Apprentice - Licencing Services
Are you aged 16 - 18 living in Wolverhampton?
We are seeking a flexible and committed individual who has good communication skills and attention to detail. Administration and computer experience will be required for this role and further training will be provided, in addition to formal training in licensing. The candidate will work in a busy team with a varied workload
Working Monday – Friday - 37 hours per week
This is an excellent opportunity to work in Licensing Services on a range of issues from the Licensing and Gambling Acts, Street Trading, Charitable Collections and Hackney Carriage & Private Hire Licensing to name but a few.
You will work towards developing your skills, knowledge and experience whilst on your placement to:
1) Communicate effectively to deal with customers queries either internal/external, by telephone and written correspondence
2) Actively participate in regular progress reviews
3) Become an active team member
4) Carry out general administration duties including word processing, inputting data, general filing, photo-copying, incoming/outgoing post etc.
5) Contribute positively and constructively to team meetings
6) Undertake appropriate training as identified relevant to the role
7) Develop customer service skills to contribute to the delivery of our services to the public
8) You will be given the opportunity to attend a college training course which will result in a qualification.
For further information around the requirements of the role, please contact Rob Edge on
(01902) 550106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 27 July 2017
Job Description & Personal Specification