Grounds & Maintenance Support Worker
Bishop Vesey’s Grammar School, Lichfield Road, Sutton Coldfield, B74 2NH
Tel: 0121 250 5400
Part time 16 hours per week, all year round
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and reliable person to join our school site team as a part-time Grounds & Maintenance Support Worker for 16 hours per week. The working pattern is 2 mornings per week of 8 hours each. Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
- Responsibility for the ongoing maintenance of the school’s artificial pitch facilities.
- Safe operation of relevant equipment.
- Undertaking regular health & safety checks and risk assessments of equipment.
- Reporting any issues found or potential issues arising.
- Support to the Site Team in the maintenance and development of the school grounds.
Do you have?
- Experience of operating grounds maintenance equipment?
- Knowledge of health & safety regulations and risk assessment procedures?
- The ability to communicate verbally in an effective manner?
- Experience of working on your own initiative whilst also being a team player?
- Willing to undergo full training in maintenance of the astro turf facility?
- Confident to refer safety issues to management?
If so then we would like to hear from you.
Informal enquiries and visits are welcome by contacting Michele Wallis, HR Manager via: email@example.com or by telephone on 0121 250 5400.