25.0 Hours per Week
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and selfmotivated
person who would like to provide a key role
in maintaining our School's site, to ensure a welcoming and safe environment for the whole community.
The hours of working are 25 hours per week 6.30am
– 8.30am and 3.00pm – 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
- To lock and unlock the School and carry out security checks on the building.
- To carry out and record checks and help maintain Health and Safety records.
- To support the maintenance of property and grounds including liaising with contractors.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and workload.
- Have experience of DIY and ability to carry out minor repairs, general maintenance and decorating competently.
- Willingness to attend training courses including Health and Safety.
- Undertake cleaning duties as necessary.
- Previous experience would be beneficial but training will be provided. The successful candidate will be required to act as a key holder.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Cawston Grange School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Contact Details for job queries: Mrs A Kunze, School Business Manager 01788 816820
Please complete the application form and equal opportunities form and return to: Cawston Grange Primary School, Scholars Drive, Cawston, Rugby, CV22 7GU or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 1st September 2017Supporting documents