Administrative Assistant Level 3/POD Co-Ordinator
Hours: 18.50 per week (working afternoons Monday to Friday)
Location: Initially Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge (subject to a move in the future)
An excellent opportunity has become available to work as a Pod Co-ordinator with Children's Services.
The post is to provide an effective co-ordination of the activities of the social work Pod including the following;
- Ensuring calendars are up to date and co-ordinated.
- Arranging meetings.
- Providing management information to the Team Manager.
- Minuting identified meetings as required.
- Assisting the Team Manager in monitoring performance via Boxi reports e.g. child protection visit timescales.
- Servicing and recording decisions of the weekly case reflection Pod meeting.
- Updating the social care information systems as required
- To act as CCM ‘Champion’ for record management, advising and assisting as required.
- Good customer services skills are an essential requirement of this job.
NB. We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date should a large number of applications be received.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
The Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/Supporting documents