Admin Assistant/Receptionist - Holy Family Catholic Primary School
(Maternity leave cover) Admin Asst/Receptionist
Term Time Only (incl 2 teacher days)
Full time (37 hrs)
Start date: 16 October 2017 End date: 29 June 2018*
*The school reserves the right to amend the end date as req.
The Governors of Holy Family Catholic School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed administrator/receptionist to join our friendly, hardworking team.
We can offer:
- A warm and friendly school with supportive governors, staff and parents.
- Highly motivated & skilled staff.
The successful candidate will be:
- An enthusiastic team player.
- A friendly and effective communicator.
- A proactive and highly organised and committed individual with effective written and oral communication skills and an eye for detail.
Key Requirements: GCSE English & Maths (level A-C minimum) and excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Experience of working in an office environment is preferred.
- Holy Family School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will undertake an enhanced DBS clearance.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (and subsequent changes).
- Applications will only be accepted on the CES application form.
- If shortlisted, two references will be required, one of which will be from your current employer.
- Evidence of Right to Work will be required at interview stage.
- We confirm our commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of our work.
Application forms available to download below (only the CES Application form will be accepted). Completed application thould be returned direct to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12:00 noon Friday 15 September.
Interviews: W/c 18 September 2017.Supporting documents
Job Description & Person Specification
Notes to Applicants
Recruitment Monitoring Form
Rehab of Offenders form