Class Teacher for Y6
Rednal Hill Junior School, Irwin Av, Rednal, Birmingham, B45 8QY
Full time and Permanent required from 1st September 2017
Rednal Hill Junior School is an expanding and popular school located near to the Lickey Hills and developing Longbridge area. We are a friendly, welcoming three-form entry junior school which is passionate about providing the best possible learning for its children.
“This is a Good School.” Ofsted 2013
We are looking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic teacher with high expectations of children, themselves and others.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Can demonstrate that she/he is a consistently good and better teacher
- can demonstrate the commitment and ability needed to ensure the highest possible standards for all children in our care
- is positive and enthusiastic about children and their learning
- has good organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- is a team player
- has a positive approach to challenge and is committed to the principles of inclusion
- is focused on learning and raising standards
- has high expectations of behaviour
- is self-motivated and works effectively under their own guidance
What Rednal Hill Juniors can offer you:
- excellent opportunities for professional development
- a well-resourced school
- a friendly and supportive working environment with a dedicated staff team, hardworking children, supportive parents and governors
- opportunities for team planning and support
- an opportunity to be creative and inspire our pupils
- personalised CPD
If you are interested in working in an exciting, forward-thinking school, with a real focus on ‘improving learning’, then we would like to hear from you.
Closing Date: Friday 1 September 2017, 12pm
Interviews will be held week commencing 11 September 2017
Please note the school is closed for the summer break and reopens on 4 September 2017. All documents are available to download on the Birmingham City Council website.
Return your completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.