Head Teacher - St Mary's Catholic Primary School
ARCHDIOCESE OF BIRMINGHAM
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School
Hunter Road, Cannock, WS11 0AE
Tel: 01543 227440 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number on roll: 234
Required for April 2018
GROUP 2 L8 -L21 (£45,876-£62,521 )
Of St. Mary’s Catholic Primary School, OFSTED said, in its last inspection:
“Its achievement, quality of teaching, children’s behaviour, safety, leadership, management and overall effectiveness were all rated as GOOD.”
Our school is built on a strong Catholic ethos which is shared by its professional and dedicated teaching and support staff and by its equally dedicated and experienced governing body.
According to its last R.E. report:
“Pupils are proud of their Catholic faith and of their school. “
St. Mary’s is a well maintained school with excellent resources and facilities and pupils are enthusiastic, eager to learn, well-behaved and care for each other.
The Governing Body is looking to appoint an inspirational Headteacher who:
- is a practising Catholic with a passion and commitment to the Catholic life of our school and the wider community
- will sustain and develop the spirit of respect which permeates throughout our school and maintain its unique caring ethos
- has the ability and ambition to continue to maintain standards, enabling every child to achieve their highest potential
- has the gifts, talents, enthusiasm and experience to build on the success of our wonderful school
- has excellent management and organisational skills and ensure our committed staff team continue to grow and improve.
- will use their experience of working with governors to achieve high standards of teaching and learning
- will inspire, challenge, influence, motivate and empower pupils, staff, parents and our whole school community to have the ability to make a real difference.
We warmly welcome all interested candidates to visit the school. Please contact the School Bursar Mrs C. Yates (01543 227440) to arrange.
An application pack containing job description, person specification and information about the school is available on request from the school. Please contact Mrs C. Yates.
Completed application forms should be sent to Chair of Governors
Mr. John Gay c/o St. Mary’s Catholic Primary School
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Closing date for applications…. Friday 22nd September 2017
Date for shortlisting ……….. Monday 25th September 2017
Date for interviews ……….. Wednesday 4th October 2017
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding the welfare of the children in its care and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the safer recruitment procedures and appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and receipt of satisfactory references.