Teacher - St John Vianney Catholic Primary School
The Governors are seeking to appoint a dedicated, committed, dynamic and highly motivated class teacher to join our friendly, successful primary school. We welcome applicants from experienced teachers and NQTs. Required for September 2017 for a fixed term of 1 year.
We are seeking a candidate who:
• Is a practising Catholic with a firm commitment to the Catholic ethos of the school
• Is enthusiastic about pupils making good progress
• Always puts children first;
• Has proven excellent classroom practice;
• Has high expectations;
• Has a positive outlook and is keen to find solutions to problems;
• Has good organisational skills;
• Is a strong team player who is able to form excellent relationships with staff, parents and children
• Will make a significant contribution to the school
• Is willing to participate fully in the life of the school
The school can offer you:
• A happy and caring work atmosphere, enhanced by our strong Catholic ethos
• A school whereby everybody matters
• An opportunity to join a highly effective and hardworking team of teachers and support staff who are committed to school and the children who come here
• Children who love to come to school and are engaged in their learning
• Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally
A committed and effective Governing Body, parents and family members who are ambitious for their children and supportive of the good work of the school.
Interview date: Wednesday, 30th August 2017
Closing date: 09:00am Thursday, 24th August, 2017
Please return completed application forms (using the correct CES application form as per below) direct to the school: email@example.com
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please call 02476 464088 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Notes To Applicants.docx
Recruitment Monitoring Form.docx
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 - Disclosure Form.docx
Teacher Application Form.docx