ICT Service Technician
This is an exciting time to join The Futures Trust. The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
- Learners First – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon the educational benefit of our learners within a safe and supportive environment
- It’s about learning – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon developing and improving learning underpinned by harmonious and trusting relationships
- No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees maximise the academic achievement of learners whilst enabling them to develop and flourish as well rounded individuals
We are seeking to appoint an ICT Service Technician to work with the Network Manager and relevant colleagues to deliver a professional ICT service to customers at Barr’s Hill School; adding value, facilitating the achievement of educational outcomes and offering high quality, professional project work to develop the service.
You will be committed to building brighter futures and will hold an NVQ or equivalent in ICT, along with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, including 6 months experience in 2nd line, of supporting a wide customer base in an ICT support context.
The successful candidate will help to maintain, support and develop the ICT infrastructure at Barr’s Hill School to ensure its effective and efficient operation in conjunction with external companies.
You will have strong problem solving and analytical skills, be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with a range of audiences, be highly organised, able to prioritise and work well under pressure.
Employees of the Trust have access to:
- Supported professional development
- The Local Government Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Occupational Health Services
- 27 days annual leave rising to 32 days after 5 years’ service
Closing date: Midday Monday 21st August 2017
For further information, and to download an application form, please visit our website: www.barrshill.coventry.sch.uk
Barr’s Hill School and The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Interview date: to be confirmed
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV’s. Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or to The Futures Trust, Rookery Lane, Coventry, CV6 4GL, marked for the attention of Rebecca Fawcett, Trust HR Manager.Supporting documents