30.0 Hours per Week
A new caretaker is invited to join Bilton Infant School.
Our school community is welcoming and has enjoyed the active presence of our current caretaker and would love to welcome their successor!
We are looking for a new caretaker to be part of Bilton Infant School's team, to play a key role in ensuring our school is a safe and welcoming environment.
Our new caretaker will be a team player, able to work using their initiative, be conscientious and take a pride in their work and our school.
Hours include Monday - Friday, 7am - 9.30am and 2.45pm - 6.15pm
The successful candidate would ideally start in September.
We need you to be:
- part of a team but be able to work alone and using own initiative;
- able to lock and unlock the school and carry out security checks of the building and site;
- able to undertake cleaning to the required standard within school and oversee the work of other cleaner(s);
- able to support the maintenance of our school building and grounds, sometimes in liaison with contractors;
- able to order relevant stock (linked to cleaning/caretaking role);
- available for school building / grounds lettings in line with Lettings policy;
- able to prioritise workload and tasks
- able to carry out minor repairs, general maintenance and decorate to a competent standard;
- willing to attend training on / off site as and when required; training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Bilton Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Information about our school can be found at www.biltoninfantschool.co.uk
Please complete the application form and equal opportunities form and return to email@example.com by Tuesday 15th August. Please provide email referee contact details wherever possible.
Closing date: Tuesday 15th August 2017
Interviews likely to be Thursday 17th August 2017.
Thank you for your interest. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equality Details Form