Midday Supervisory Assistant (St Gregory's Catholic Academy)
Salary £8.50 per hour term time only
The Local Representatives of St Gregory's Catholic Academy wish to appoint a part time midday supervisor. The role is for 1 hour per day per week at lunchtime. 'This is an outstanding school.' 'Outcomes are exceptional.' 'Staff morale is very high?' (Ofsted 2016)
The successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
* Support for the Catholic ethos of the school
* Commitment to setting high expectations for all pupils
* Enthusiasm and motivation.
* Willingness to promote own professional development
* Ability to work effectively with colleagues.
* A positive outlook, with a good sense of humour.
Post details Include :-To be responsible for the care of children during the school lunch break: Supervision of children before, during and after their meal. Organising games, activities for and engaging with the children
The successful candidates are assured of:
* A dedicated, hardworking and caring staff team.
* A fully supportive Governing Body.
* A very positive climate in which you can develop new ideas and initiatives.
* Enthusiastic, well behaved and hardworking children.
* A commitment to high quality professional development, support, induction and mentoring
St Gregory's Catholic Academy is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Criminal Records Bureau.
CES application forms are available via the school website. www.saintgregorys.org.uk For further details of this post, please contact Mrs S Brough,SBM Manager, via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Friday 1st September 2017