Children's Centre Manager - TV27317
1 day left
Pheasey Park Farm Children’s Centre is looking for an exceptional Children’s Centre Manager who will inspire and lead the Centre to excellence- ref TV27317
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per annum
ASP 17 – 20 (starting point 17 at £24,964 - £27,668)
Pheasey Park Farm Primary School Children’s Centre is run by the Governors of Pheasey Park Farm Primary School. The Children’s Centre is an integral part of the school offering extensive child-care support for families which was cited as ‘Good’ in all areas by Ofsted in 2017.
The Children’s Centre is developing its services to offer the 30 hours nursery provision from September 2017. Our building is being re-designed to provide an excellent learning environment for our youngest children. Therefore, we are seeking an inspirational leader to develop high quality services and outstanding practice in all aspects of the organisation.
The Centre provides full day care for children aged 9 months to 4 year olds, nursery-wraparound for 3 and 4 years accessing their universal nursery education, as well as Before and After School Clubs for 4 – 11 year olds.
The post is required for September 2017.
The successful applicant will lead the Centre through the next phase of development and build on its current strengths.
Key responsibilities for the Children’s Centre Manager role includes:
- To manage and support the strategic development of the Centre;
- To develop the Centre’s services in response to the local market demands;
- To lead the staff team in providing a safe learning environment for all children and fully delivering the EYFS;
- To successfully achieve the business objectives of the Centre;
- To oversee the financial management of the organisation and ensure compliance with relevant regulations;
- To take lead responsibility for maintaining accurate records and their security in line with the Data Protection requirements, for all children and staff;
- To promote respectful partnerships with parents regarding the welfare, behaviour and achievements of their child.
- To assist the Headteacher and School management team as and when required.
This post will work under the direction of the Head Teacher.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for all these posts prior to commencement.
Relevant medical clearance will also be required.
Informal visits to the School and Centre are warmly welcomed.
Please contact Mrs K. Lewis, Interim Children’s Centre Manager to make an appointment on 0121 366 7639.
For an Application Pack and/or further details please email:
Closing Date: 5pm – Thursday 24th August 2017
Short listing Date: 25th August 2017
Interviews: w/c: 28th August 2017