Site Manager - Holy Rosary Catholic Primary Academy
We are looking for an individual with a clear commitment to supporting and developing the vision for Holy Rosary Catholic Primary Academy. You will be committed to the highest achievement for all and be a resourceful and enthusiastic supporter of education.
In selecting a Site Manager to join our team, we are looking for a dedicated and hard-working individual; someone who understands that keeping our premises and facilities maintained to the highest standards is key to our success.
As a member of the team you will be:
- Capable of establishing good working relationships with the Principal, office and teaching staff, pupils, parents, cleaners, and all other stakeholders;
- Flexible in your approach to planning the working day;
- Well organised, conscientious and reliable;
- Practical, with basic DIY skills;
- Reasonably fit, because the work involves lifting and carrying.
What we are looking for:
- Basic knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and requirements;
- Basic training (or sound experience) in either plumbing, general/ground maintenance, electrical/building maintenance or heating systems;
- A sound understanding of cleaning methods and standards;
- Good communication skills and a flexible approach.
Experience of working in a school or educational establishment is desirable but not essential.
- Defined Benefit Pension
- 24 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Start Date: Required ASAP
30 - 32 hours per week, Split Shift working, 52 weeks per year
If you have any queries, please speak to Daniel Belcher, HR Officer, on 01902 558569.
Application forms are attached and should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
HR, Our Lady and St Chad Catholic Academy, Old Fallings Lane, Wolverhampton, WV108BL
Pope John XXIII Catholic MAC and Our Lady and St Chad Catholic Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.