5.0 Hours per Week
Fixed term contract to July 2018.
Minimum of 5 hours per week during term time only, with additional hours if required by arrangement. This position is a one year, fixed term contract.
We are looking for capable and enthusiastic individuals to join our team of Play Workers in our well-established and growing Before and After School Club, known as Woosh Club. Woosh Club is located on our school site and managed by the Headteacher. The post holder will support the day to activities of the club, supporting the Play Leader in designing and delivering engaging, creative and fun activities, and providing high quality childcare in a safe, caring environment. The post holder will work under the supervision of the Play Leader and Headteacher.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a positive, friendly team who provide excellent care for Junior School children.
Woosh club is open from 8.00 -8.40 am in the morning, and from 3.30 - 6.00 pm in the evening.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent childcare qualification (unqualified applicants with a view to training to Level 2 would be considered)
- Able to read, write, count, understand school policies
- Experience of working with and caring for children
- Able to lead and participate in safe and creative play
- Able to communicate with people at all levels including the Head teacher, staff, parents and children
- First Aid and Child Protection training (or willingness to undertake at school)
- Knowledge of basic behaviour management
- Ability to work as part of a team
Additional Information & How to Apply
If you are interested in applying and require any further information, please contact Mr Andy Taylor on 01788 811028.
All applications must be received on the Warwickshire application form, CV’s will not be accepted.
Please send completed paperwork for the attention of Mr Andy Taylor either via email email@example.com or post to Dunchurch Boughton CofE (VA) Junior School, Dew Close, Dunchurch, Rugby, Warwickshire CV22 6NE.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.Supporting documents