Company & Student Support Administrator - Q3 Academies Trust
We are seeking to appoint an outgoing, lively and enthusiastic administrator to assist with the day to day administration of Q3 Great Barr to include duties such as:
- Making telephone calls.
- Maintaining records, processing data, preparing summaries of data.
- Taking minutes of meetings.
- Filing and photocopying.
- Assisting with Academy wide administrative needs, including providing cover for reception as required.
- Supervising small groups as directed by Academy Personnel.
- Assembly and maintenance of learning space/corridor displays.
- Provide support in the holistic development of students.
- SIMS input
- Administer First Aid
- Undertaking supervision of students during lunch or break time.
You will need to have excellent communication and time management skills with the ability to become a key team player who is prepared to go “the extra mile”.
Please complete and return our application form to: email@example.com.
CVs alone are not accepted unless you have a disability which makes it difficult for you to complete an application form.
Please note that you may be contacted via e-mail throughout the recruitment process, so please check your e-mails regularly.
We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 28 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS), satisfactory employment references, identification and qualification checks, which will be required prior to commencing duties to establish the suitability of the candidate.
37 hours per week, permanent, term time only plus two weeks
£16,781 - £20,138) pro rata (£15,102 - £18,123)
Q3 Academy, Wilderness Lane, Great Barr, Birmingham B43 7SD
Tuesday 29th August 2017Supporting documents