Business Support Administrator
Business Support Administrator required to provide high level administration for Families First - Easts Staffs Children's Centre.
Main duties include:
- To provide excellent customer care and professional reception services to all centre users
- To be able to use, maintain and monitor extensive and varied IT facilities
- To register new users and maintain records of attendance for activities
- To take a lead, with colleagues, in ensuring the smooth running of activities by supporting activity providers and users as required
- To service formal meetings including organising venues, setting up rooms, issuing invites and minute taking
- The processing of day to day financial transactions within the office and to maintain confidential records in accordance with Families First procedures, ensuring compliance with policies, data protection, file retention and destruction.
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or Customer Care, or equivalent; willingness to work towards NVQ Level 3
Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential for this role
To apply for this post click on the Apply for job button below.
Closing Date: 13th August at midnight
Please be aware, only application forms completed online will be accepted. We will not accept CV’s or Word application forms.
This Authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.Supporting documents
Job Description Person Specification