Administration Assistant Level 3
Wollescote Primary School wish to appoint a Level 3 qualified administrator to work in their very busy school office.
The Governors and Head Teacher of Wollescote Primary School wish to appoint a Level 3 qualified administrator to work in our very busy school office, preferably with experience of working in a busy school, health centre or council department. This appointment is term time only.
We are looking for an administrator to join the school office team. The successful applicant will:
- Have office procedural skills from previous employment that would enhance the skill set of our existing team (this maybe finance, HR, procurement or school administration with experience of systems such as Intergris/Sims and Agresso)
- Thrive working in a very busy school office
- Pay attention to detail and work with accuracy
- Be able to manage their time efficiently, prioritise and multi task
- Enjoy working as part of a large staff team
- Be able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Have a calm professional manner, whilst working under pressure
- Enjoy developing professional relationships with parents, staff, professionals and pupils
You will be contracted to work 37 hours per week, term time only, between the hours of 8.15am and 4.15pm.
For more information please contact Mrs Kerry Morris, School Business Manager, on 01384 818500.
The successful candidate will be appointed subject to the usual statutory references, health and disclosure & barring (DBS) checks as the school is committed to the safeguarding and protection of our pupils. Wollescote Primary School adheres to Dudley MBC’s flexible working policy.
Closing date: 10th September 2017
NB. We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/.
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at www.dudley.gov.ukSupporting documents