HR Administrator Systems
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HR Systems Administrator to join an award winning Resourcing Team and be part of our exciting journey to continuously improve and enhance HR systems and process to meet the current and future needs of the Council.Location: 3- 5 St James's Road, Dudley This excellent opportunity has become available within the Resourcing Team for a HR Systems Administrator will be responsible for the support, development, maintenance and administration of the existing HR Systems (TalentLink, E-bulk, Gauge and iTrent (PIMS). The main duties of the role will be as follows:
- Assisting and advising recruiting managers/traded services customers with the use of an online applicant tracking system to support the management of online vacancy creation, approvals and the end to end recruitment process.
- Support all customers and develop enhancements to our processes and HR systems to maximise usage and functionalities within the system.
- To produce end user documentation such as guidance, briefings, toolkits and workflows to support users in being a confident user of all self-serve HR systems meeting customer expectations.
- To develop and maintain data quality initiatives, including undertaking and reviewing appropriate monitoring mechanisms and the formulation and agreement of supporting procedures and corrective measures.
- To monitor/audit relevant HR systems and processes.
- To arrange, prepare training materials and participate in the delivery of training /briefings to new and existing system user as and when required.
- To assist managers and colleagues in providing effective solutions to HR priorities and tasks through maximising HR system functionalities and support any developments, testing and configuration work.
For an informal discussion please contact, Rebecca Sidaway (01384 812119)
Interviews will be held on Thursday 24th August 2017
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications are received.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
The Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/Supporting documents