Team Manager – Children's
Team Manager – Locality Safeguarding Team
1 x Bromsgrove
2 x Wyre Forest
Team Manager – Initial Screening and MASH
Predominately working out of County Hall Campus, Worcester
Basic Salary up to £46,011 per annum
37 hours per week
Do you have the passion, drive and enthusiasm to lead and manage one of our enthusiastic and committed Safeguarding Teams that cover the north of the county of Worcestershire? If so, Sylvia Gordon our newly appointed Group Manager for the Bromsgrove and Wyre Forest Locality Teams and Emma would like to hear from you.
It is essential that you can demonstrate that you have the knowledge skills and enthusiasm in working alongside children subject to care plans, court intervention or children who are looked after and that you have excellent skills in partnership work and managing risk and complexity, alongside working as part of a wider supportive management team.
Alternatively you could join Emma Brittain, Group Manager FFD and lead and manage a team of social workers, a Practice Leader, Specialist Family Workers and admin staff who are undertaking a duty system responding to strategy discussions and Section 17 Assessments.
What can Worcestershire offer you?
- A Business Support Officer who provides administrative support.
- The technology to work flexibly from home, County Hall, Worcester, or from one of our offices in Kidderminster or a touch point in Bromsgrove.
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
- Worcestershire has signed up to 'Signs of Safety'. Training for staff will commence this Autumn
- An allowance of up to £10,000 to eligible to recruits who need to move home as a result of accepting an appointment. You can receive help towards removal expenses, legal fees, estate agents fees disturbance expenses and additional accommodation costs
So what next?:
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail, please contact:
- Sylvia Gordon, Group Manager 01905 845371
- Emma Brittain, Group Manager 01905 845874
How do I apply?
Applications can be submitted online or by sending a copy of your up to date CV and an expression of interest detailing your skills, abilities, experience and achievements to date that make you a suitable candidate for the post.(2 sides A4 max) to firstname.lastname@example.org
In applying, if you are interested in a particular role and/or area then please indicate this. Alternatively if you have not particular preference, or would like to be considered for any role then again, please just indicate this in applying.
Closing Date: 29th August 2017
Interview Date: 6th September 2017