Carers (Reablement Assistants)
£9.21 - £10.41 per hour
£17,772 - £20,138 pa (pro rata)
- Do you want to support people to regain their independence?
- Want to work flexible hours to suit your lifestyle?
- Do you have a full driving licence?
If the answer to the above is Yes, then look no further. We’re looking for a number of Reablement Assistants (Carers) with a real desire to support people to regain their independence.
- Generous salary including overtime (Enhancements after 5.30 pm on a Saturday; all day Sunday; double time for Bank Holidays and time off in lieu)
- Working hours to suit your needs. Earlies; Evenings; Week-ends and Bank Holidays
- Paid travel time and mileage
- Good Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent career progression
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to be funded through your QCF Health and Social Care qualifications
25.0 Hours per Week
As our Reablement Assistant (Carer) you’ll manage a caseload and provide support to adults within their own homes who have been discharged from hospital or living within the community helping them to regain their independence.
Working across the South of the county of Warwickshire in the Stratford, Studley and Shipston areas, you’ll be joining a friendly and committed team.
For further details please see the attached Job Description and the Information for Candidates.
Additional Information & How to Apply
We are looking for enthusiastic people who enjoy having job satisfaction. No previous experience is necessary as we offer full training. This role could be a career transition opportunity, your first job or a chance to develop your career.
Interested? Complete the Register of Interest and we will contact you for a short telephone interview.
For more information contact Amy Riley on 01926 414875 or email@example.com.
See a real life example of the role here: https://youtu.be/fq8gz-xcXCM
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Information for Candidates
Job Description and Person Specification