SSAB Business Support Officer
• To provide a range of comprehensive administrative/business support service to the manager
and the Safeguarding Adults Board Team and the Board itself.
• To be delivered in accordance with Corporate / Thematic policies and procedures, Standing
Orders and Financial.Regulations, which enable a team/unit/section to achieve its objectives in
terms of time, cost and quality of service.
• To deliver an effective, efficient and professional front line service in line with standards,
policies and timescales set down in Corporate or Thematic guidance.
• To work with Managers and colleagues to share and promote good practice and work co
operatively to ensure consistency in working practices wherever feasible.
Summary of role:
• To support the business and smooth operation of the Sandwell Safeguarding
Adults Board, the Executive Group and Sub Groups.
• To work in partnership with all partner organisations to ensure that Adults are
effectively safeguarded within Sandwell.
• Proactively seek to promote partnership working and integration within and
outside of the council.
21 hours per week
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.Supporting documents
Information for Job Applicants