HR Manager Stoke Park
This is an exciting time to join The Futures Trust. The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
- Learners First – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon the educational benefit of our learners within a safe and supportive environment
- It’s about learning – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon developing and improving learning underpinned by harmonious and trusting relationships
- No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees maximise the academic achievement of learners whilst enabling them to develop and flourish as well rounded individuals
We are seeking to appoint a highly skilled HR professional to join our established HR team, who will be responsible for the operation of all aspects of the HR function at Stoke Park School
CIPD qualified with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a HR Management position, you will be committed to building brighter futures and to ensuring that the HR function facilitates the achievement of educational objectives.
You will be a confident communicator, able to work in a fast paced environment and to develop effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
With a sound knowledge of employment law and practice you will manage casework, ensure compliance and work with the HRD to meet KPI’s and manage KRI’s.
You will implement Trust policies and practice, provide HR advice and support to managers and Senior Leaders and deliver HR administrative activities in an efficient, effective and professional manner, ensuring that all safeguarding and data protection requirements are met.
Experience of working in education and context specific knowledge is preferred but not essential.
Employees of the Trust have access to:
- Supported professional development
- The Local Government Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Occupational Health Services
- 27 days annual leave rising to 32 days after 5 years’ service
For further information please visit our website: www.stokepark.coventry.sch.uk
Or for an informal discussion please contact Chantelle Bayliss, HR Director, on 02476 661 416
The Futures Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Interview date: Week commencing 21st August 2017
Closing date: 9am 21st August 2017
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV’s. Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Trust address marked for the attention of Chantelle Bayliss, HR Director.Supporting documents
The Futures Trust Suitability Policy