7 days left
UK charity Children’s Liver Disease Foundation takes action against the effects of childhood liver disease, providing information, emotional support, research funds and a voice for all affected.
We are recruiting for a Community Fundraiser to join our dynamic and friendly team to help grow income. Through this exciting role you will be helping to transform the lives of thousands of children, young people and families affected by childhood liver disease.
As part of the Fundraising Team, you will have responsibility for a number of key income streams which include managing CLDF led events, our challenge events programme and developing partnerships with schools, community groups and fundraisers.
We work in a fluid, fast changing environment so this role would suit someone who is highly organised and capable of prioritising effectively, as no two days are ever the same. You will also play a key part in developing our profile and income across the UK and Birmingham.
The post holder’s responsibilities will be:-
- To take responsibility for the development and growth of key income streams including educational establishments and CLDF’s challenge event series.
- Manage key events including London Marathon, Great Run Series and Prudential Ride 100.
- To support key events including Big Yellow Friday and Chefs Gala Dinner.
- Work alongside the Families and Young People’s team to maximise support from families and young people affected by childhood liver disease.
- Work closely with the communications team to develop creative ways to promote fundraising events and initiatives through a variety of channels including web, digital media, press and online resources.
- Develop new partnerships and opportunities for CLDF by working with businesses, community groups and fundraising groups.
- To deliver income, expenditure and participant targets through delivery of the fundraising strategy.
If you are skilled at developing strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders; are confident, enthusiastic and passionate about making a difference and have experience of working to targets and managing projects; then we would love to hear from you.
Please find out more about the difference we make at www.childliverdisease.org
This is a part-time position, 21 hours per week, to be worked over 3 days (with flexibility as to which 3 days these are).
Closing date for applications is 5pm, Tuesday 10th October 2017.
Interviews for the post will take place on Tuesday 17th October at our offices in Birmingham city centre.
To apply, please read the full job description & person specification (attached) then send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you should need any further information or wish to speak with someone about the role please call 0121 212 6002.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Apply for Community Fundraiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly