Social Care Lead Officer
Adult Social Care in Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council is recruiting for 1 Social Care Lead Officers, within the Community Team of Abbey/Soho & Victoria area. The post is part-time, 18:5 hours per week, the role requires you to be a qualified Social Work where you will have shared operational responsibility of managing a small adult social care team.
This role will involve:
- Managing the day to day operational business
- Ensuring the successful delivery of team and service objectives
- Managing expectations in terms of the Care Act, statutory safeguarding duties and corporate policies
- Driving the improvement and performance frameworks
- Implement, monitor and review the use of Prevention and Reablement services and the use of Community Offers
Candidates will need to have a Social Work Qualification, be HCPC registered and have a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience and minimum 1 year experience within a supervisory role within Adults Social work.
In turn, Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council will offer access to CPD training, supportive supervision, generous annual leave entitlements and a comprehensive staff benefit scheme.
18.5 hours per week
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.
Information for job applicants