Learning Support Practitioner 3 - Hanbury Primary School
The Governors of Hanbury Primary School wish to appoint and strengthen our support teaching team within our school through the recruitment of high quality learning support practitioner to support teaching & learning in EYFS. There may also be some in class support of pupils with Special Needs, depending on the class. Initially the role will be based in our Foundation Stage.
We can offer you;
- Support from a large and supportive teaching team & governors.
- Well-disciplined and enthusiastic children
- Training specifically targeted to the needs of the support team
- Forward thinking and an enthusiastic team of teachers
- A modern school building and an engaging environment
- Line management from a HLTA within your phase
We are looking for learning support teachers who are:
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic practitioners who can offer first class support to the class teachers and our children
- Able to work as a team and be flexible to meet the needs of the children and the school.
- Able to offer a specialist area, where you can provide support to colleagues in the future
- Able to adapt resources and ensure the curriculum is meeting the needs of the individual child
- Able to work with outside agencies and act on advice
- Experienced with supporting children’s communication skills through speech and language programmes and communication assessments.
- Patient, positive and have high expectations.
An Application form, Personal Specification, Job Description and further information can be downloaded from WM Jobs or Sandwell MBC Jobs website, or obtained from the school office on 0121 553 1427. Completed applications should be returned directly to the school
Closing date :- 18th September 2017
32.5 hours per week
Band D, SCP 20 to 25, £19,430 to £22,658 pro rata (£10.07 to £11.74 per hour)
Hanbury Primary School, Hanbury Road, West Bromwich. B70 9NT
18th September 2017Supporting documents