Strategic Business Manager (St John Paul II Multi Academy)
St. John Paul II Multi-Academy
Shape the future of Catholic Multi-Academy Education in North Birmingham
Strategic Business Manager
Salary £59,000 - £63,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity to join the highly effective leadership team of the St John Paul II Multi Academy based in Sutton Coldfield comprising of four Catholic Schools, responsible for around 2000 students and over 200 staff as part of their leadership team responsible for shaping the vision and anticipated rapid future growth of the Academy.
The successful candidate will be a flexible, dynamic and experienced multi-disciplined professional looking to support the organisation to deliver the best learning outcomes for the students they support. All the Academies are rated good and outstanding
The key elements of the role are:
- To provide high quality strategic financial planning to ensure the MAC makes best possible use of its resources
- To lead on all matters relating to Finance, Human Resources, Estates and Facilities Management over all schools in the MAC.
- To lead in the design and implementation of systems, policies and procedures to ensure compliance in all legislation relating to the MAC.
- To assist the Board of Directors and the Principals with the expansion of the MAC.
The successful candidate will have:
- A DSBM qualification or equivalent
- A strong background in Accountancy/Finance, Estates management, Education and Human Resources
- Significant experience managing a team of administrative, facilities and finance staff successfully
- The ability to establish a vision and develop strategies and systems to achieve the organisational aims as set out in the Multi Academy Development Plan.
As a member if the leadership team the successful applicant will be expected to attend each school within the MAC on a regular basis, and must therefore be willing to work across all sites and outside normal working hours
The deadline for completed application forms is 5.00pm, Friday 22 September 2017 – emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and interviews will take place in w/c 16th October 2017. Please note that both the application form and the supplementary sheet must be completed for the application to be considered.
Applications will be welcomed from accomplished, experienced Business Managers from Education or non-Education Sectors, Public or Private Sectors.
For further information, an application pack or to arrange a visit to the Academy please contact Mrs O’Shea or Mrs Stewart on 0121 351 3215 ext 2223 or email email@example.com . Full details are also on our website - johnpaulii.org.uk.