ICT .NET Developer
ICT .NET Developer
£32,486 - £35,444 per annum
Full Time - Permanent
37 hours per week
Telford & Wrekin Council are seeking an experienced and highly motivated developer to work as part of the ICT Development Team to deliver, maintain highly available, innovative solutions using the latest technologies (Visual Studio 2017, SharePoint 365, Azure, TFS and SQL 2008 - 2016).
Working to high service standards and prioritising customer demand you will be responsible for the design, overseeing and quality assuring a number of strategic developments.
We are looking for someone who will ideally possess extensive knowledge of systems, interfaces, data structures, relationships and business processes to provide the business with technical expertise, facilitating the technical design, development and implementation and enhancement and new solutions where appropriate.
We are committed to equality and diversity. Posts working with children or vulnerable groups will be subject to an appropriate criminal records check.
The ideal candidate will have: -
- Experience of working with visual studio (2015)
- Multi-tasking with a strong focus on delivery to challenging time-scales.
- Ability to agree user requirements with business users.
- Strong communication skills and attention to customer service principles
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
A can do attitude and positive ethos is essential as you will be liaising with customers across the organisation. You will be involved in new and existing projects proving that you have a strong customer focus in order to deliver solutions to meet customer’s expectations.
Benefits of working for Telford & Wrekin Council:-
- Town Centre location with easy access to transport and shopping
- Flexible working arrangements
- Council’s Pension scheme
- Salary Sacrifice schemes (car and childcare)
- Purchase extra annual leave
- An opportunity to work alongside experienced developers and be engaged in exciting projects.
This is a permanent full-time position.
Graduates Welcome.Supporting documents