Forestdale Primary School, Wareham Road, Frankley, Birmingham, B45 0JS
Start Date: 1 January 2018
(For the right candidate an alternative date may be considered)
Are you an inspiring and motivated teacher with a proven track record of good to outstanding teaching? Do you want to be part of a passionate, dynamic team who are constantly improving their professional practice through high quality professional development opportunities?
We are looking to appoint an excellent practitioner who maintains the highest expectations and standards for all children. The appointed person will be a team player who is keen to contribute fully to school life at a time when we continue our drive towards good. This position is a great opportunity for an experienced teacher to develop key leadership skills with the support of an effective senior team.
- be responsible for the standards of attainment and progress in Maths across the whole school
- lead on pupil premium, working with other members of SLT to identify gaps and solutions
- have a passion for teaching and learning in Maths and excellent subject knowledge
- have a creative, inspirational approach to the curriculum and to promoting Maths skills across the curriculum
- have high expectations of our children and yourself
- have the ability to inspire, challenge and motivate pupils and colleagues
- have good interpersonal and organisational skills
- be committed to the principles of inclusion
- are a mixed, 3-11 non selective primary school situated on the outskirts of Birmingham
- have children who are polite, eager to learn and happy and enthusiastic in our positive learning environment
Please contact Mrs Keay (PA to the Head) for an application pack or for a tour of the school and an informal discussion with the Head teacher.
Telephone number 0121 464 8659 or email
Closing Date: Friday 6 October 2017, 12 noon
Interview Date: Wednesday 18 October 2017
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.