Teacher - Haughton School
Teacher - Haughton SchoolSalary: MPS/UPS + 1-2 SEN points depending on qualifications/experience. Contract type: Full Time Contract term: Maternity Cover Starting: Late October 2017 Haughton School is a Primary Special School for children with moderate learning difficulties and complex needs. We wish to appoint an experienced teacher on a permanent, full time contract. The successful candidate will be experienced in working with children with SEND preferably within a Primary setting. If you have the motivation to get the best out of our children, we feel certain we’ve got the right environment to get the best out of you. We operate a Safeguarding Policy which promotes the welfare of children. We operate safer recruitment procedures. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. The timeline for the recruitment process is as follows: Closing Date: 5pm Wednesday 4th October 2017 Interview Date: Wednesday 11th October 2017 To apply see please link below. All completed application forms should be emailed to the school email@example.com The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS (CRB) clearance for the successful applicant. We are committed to equality and diversity.
We need you to:
- Be an exemplary Teacher with knowledge and experience of moderate learning difficulties and complex needs.
- Have detailed knowledge and experience in the delivery of a flexible, engaging curriculum. Be an advocate for inclusive practice
- Be a team player committed to working in partnership with all stakeholders
- Have a desire and driving force to make a difference.
- Be of resilient character with a patient and determined approach