KS2 Teacher – Tipton Green Junior School
Start date: 1st January 2018
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, experienced classroom teacher for a Year 6 class.
- Excellent classroom practitioner
- Able to work collaboratively with others to raise standards
- Able to understand the learning needs of pupils and ensure that they are enabled to reach their full potential
- Excellent communicators, enthusiastic and committed to the wider aspects of school life
- Motivated by challenge and change and by working as part of a dynamic team
- Enthusiastic, welcoming and friendly children.
- An experienced, hard working and supportive team of staff and governors.
- A happy, stimulating workplace.
- A commitment to your continuing professional development.
- A positive and supportive ethos which focuses on providing outstandingly good care, guidance and support for all our children which contributes to their enjoyment of learning and excellent progress.
- Excellent facilities that a new school brings
Tipton Green Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0121 557 9242 Visits to the school are welcomed please contact the school to arrange an appointment. Completed applications should be returned to the school or emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 9th October 2017
Full Time, Permanent
Tipton Green Junior School, Manor Road, Tipton, DY4 8PR
Monday 9th October 2017